Youth for Christ ministry in Dominica is still in the pioneer stage. This means key contacts have been identified, a ministry plan is in place and ministry has commenced. However a formal structure may not be finalized.
- Pioneer Nation
Stories from Dominica
- 24 Sep | 4:31 pmMake a donation to help Youth for Christ pioneers on the flood-ravaged island nation of Dominica. »
Breaking News from Dominica
- 20 Feb | 6:16 pmJamaica ObserverCCJ blocks lawsuit against Dominica in Tommy Lee detention case ...Jamaica ObserverKINGSTON, Jamaica — The Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) has blocked an application by show promoter Cabral Douglas against the island of Dominica for ...Promoter blocked from suing Dominica in Tommy Lee affair ...Jamaica Star OnlineCCJ dismisses 'Tommy Lee Sparta' case | Loop News JamaicaLoop Jamaicaall 3 news articles »
- 17 Feb | 6:05 pmJamaica ObserverDominica's Opposition leader calls for PM's resignationJamaica Observer“We are here because we believe the time has come for the CARICOM heads of governments to intervene and do what is right on behalf of the citizens of CARICOM in so far as the conduct of the Dominica government is concerned,” Linton told a news ...Opposition concerns over impact of Dominica's citizenship scheme are internal matter, Granger saysStabroek Newsall 3 news articles »
- 15 Feb | 3:49 pmWorld TribuneDominica crisis update: Prime Minister Skerrit struggling for political survivalWorld TribuneDominica's Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit, seemingly beset by scandals and protests began, on the weekend of Feb. 11-12, to implement his decisive — or perhaps desperate — moves toward consolidating total power in the Caribbean island ...Dominica to inject addtional $16m into geothermal projectThinkGeoEnergyall 2 news articles »
- 15 Feb | 7:07 amThe MissoulianFlash in the Pan: Forgiving lentils take on taste of Dominica, JamaicaThe MissoulianDominica isn't blessed with the blinding white sand beaches of many of its Caribbean neighbors. This has spared it from the tourist hordes and deprived it of the income they would have brought in. The narrow roads are potholed and unmarked. Old men ...
- 14 Feb | 4:12 pmGIS DominicaDominica Takes Action to Manage Fishing BordersGIS DominicaA five-day workshop at the Fort Young Hotel which began on Monday February 13th will facilitate discussions aimed at improving the management of Dominica's fishing borders. On May 6, 2016 Dominica acceded to the 2009 FAO Port State Measures ...