Youth for Christ ministry in Dominica is still in the pioneer stage. This means key contacts have been identified, a ministry plan is in place and ministry has commenced. However a formal structure may not be finalized.
- Pioneer Nation
Stories from Dominica
- 24 Sep | 4:31 pmMake a donation to help Youth for Christ pioneers on the flood-ravaged island nation of Dominica. »
Breaking News from Dominica
- 29 Mar | 6:30 pmSt. Lucia Times Online News (press release)ECTEL roadshow heads to DominicaSt. Lucia Times Online News (press release)Castries, Saint Lucia – 27 March 2017 : The Eastern Caribbean Telecommunications Authority's (ECTEL's) legal and regulatory team heads to Dominica this week. It's the continuation of a series of roadshows that are being held in Member States, to ...and more »
- 29 Mar | 4:02 pmCaribbean360.com (subscription)Dominica's Opposition Fails to Get Marching OrderCaribbean360.com (subscription)ROSEAU, Dominica, Wednesday March 29, 2017 – Dominica's Opposition United Workers Party (UWP) is crying foul after being denied permission to stage a march as part of its efforts to pressure Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit and his Cabinet to step down ...
- 28 Mar | 6:58 pmGIS DominicaDominica and Brazil Network for Improved Water Resources ManagementGIS DominicaThe Dominica Water And Sewerage Company, DOWASCO, hosted a water resources management workshop for members of CARICOM states here on March 27th and 28th. The workshop, held in collaboration with the Agencia Nacional de Aguas of Brazil ...
- 27 Mar | 10:38 pmJamaica ObserverDominica police deny opposition party permission to march ThursdayJamaica ObserverROSEAU, Dominica (CMC) — The Dominica police have denied permission to the main opposition United Workers Party (UWP) that had been planning to stage a march in the capital on Thursday as part of the efforts to remove the Roosevelt Skerrit ...Dominica Will Have an International Airport – PM SkerritGIS Dominicaall 6 news articles »
- 27 Mar | 4:34 pmNew York MagazineA Concrete Jungle Native's Honeymoon to the Little-Touristed Island of DominicaNew York Magazine“We split our time between Rosalie Bay on the wild Atlantic coast and Secret Bay on the calmer Caribbean side,” Amorose says. After looking at these photos, Dominica may not be able to brag about its privacy and little-touristed shores much longer …